Oven BBQ ribs slathered in the most delicious sticky sweet and spicy barbecue sauce.
- 1 rack St. Louis or BBQ Ribs
- 1 bottle Grandma's BBQ or Pineapple Habanero BBQ
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Prepare ribs. Remove silver skin from the under side of the rack of ribs. Place bone side down in a large roasting pan.
- Mix spices together in a small bowl. Season both sides of ribs with spice mixture and rub into the meat.
- Pour BBQ sauce over rack of rib, making sure to coat completely. Add 1 cup water to pan around the ribs. Do not pour over.
- Cover roasting pan tightly with foil. Cook for 3 hours. When, done ribs should be fork tender. Let ribs cool. Wrap in foil and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Finish ribs on the grill or in the broiler. Brush with extra sauce and cook until sauce is caramelized.