BBQ chicken thighs and legs
Chicken legs and thighs. They are cooked until they have a crispy skin and then topped with sweet and tangy bbq sauce.
- 1 lb bone in skin on chicken drumsticks
- 1 lb bone in skin on chicken thighs
- 1 bottle JM Treats & Eats BBQ sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 375. Put chicken skin side up in a oven safe dish.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with garlic powder, salt, pepper and onion powder. Coat all sides of chicken.
- Roast chicken for 30 minutes. Baste with pan juices. Continue roasting for 15 min. Baste with pan juices. Roast for another 15 minutes or until skin is crispy.
- Finish chicken on the grill with BBQ sauce or brush chicken with BBQ sauce and put under the broiler until caramelized.