Grilled or crispy fish topped with a fresh broccoli slaw.
- 1 lbs Grilled or crispy fish fillets
- 1 bag Broccoli Slaw
- 1/2 cup Corn fresh cut off the cob
- 2 T chopped onion
- 1 T butter
- Season fish with salt, pepper, garlic powder. Grill fish until white and flaky. If using frozen fish, cook as directed. When fish is finished, cut up grilled or crispy fish into strips or bite sized pieces.
- Slaw – In a small skillet, melt 1 T butter over medium heat. Add corn and onions and season with salt and pepper. Saute until onions are soft and starting to brown. Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature. Once cool, mix corn mixture and broccoli slaw in a bowl. Add cilantro or parsley to taste.
- Prepare tacos in hard or soft shells. Add grilled or crispy fish and top with JM Treats & Eats Pineapple Habanero Jam and broccoli slaw.
This recipe also works great with grilled chicken and shrimp.